Tactical Helicopter Response presents unique hazards that typically present as “NO-GO” decisions for most other missions. Field based, rapid risk/decision capabilities coupled with highly evolved tactile/performance skills are mandatory to be effective. ARS has worked with local and international law enforcement, DOD, domestic/foreign governments, military and paramilitary organizations to stand up, support, and train in a multitude of environments and varying disciplines. From counter narcotics helicopter support, CSAR response and rapid insertion/extraction operations, ARS can provide your unit the training and specialized mission equipment it needs to get the job done.
- CRM/Communications/Risk Management/Go-No-Go
- ERAD Insertion and Extraction
- Airborne Tactical Support
- Helicopter Rappel Operations
- Helicopter Fast Rope Operations
- Helicopter Skid Operations
- Law Enforcement & Military based SAR