LADDER FLIGHT BAR
The Air Rescue Systems Ladder Flight Bar (LFB) was designed and built at our customer’s request to provide a simple solution to cut flight time, increase safety, and reduce operational costs. The LFB allows the pilot to place a lineman and ladder on the structure simultaneously while maintaining 100% safety for the lineman. If you are doing a lot of ladder work, this simple system can save hundreds of hours in flight time helping you reach your target deadline with ease.
- 10:1 system safety margin
- Lanyards rated structural stitching on 1” heavy duty webbing
- ANSI Z359 rated fall protection lanyard
- 6061 T-6 1/2″ aircraft grade aluminum plate
- Industrial powder coat finish in “safety” orange for hi-visibility
- Forged rescue rated stainless steel hardware