The ARS Heli-Bridle™ Portable Safety Device (PSD) is an aircraft specific portable safety device intended for the capture of human cargo in the event of separation from the primary external load carriage system (i.e. cargo hook, etc.). The Heli-Bridle™ PSD is a temporary, portable device and is to be installed before and removed after human external cargo (HEC) operations.
Our system is the only portable safety device currently manufactured that meets the requirements set forth by the US Federal Aviation Administration for portable safety devices (See FAA InfoDoc 12015).
The Heli-Bridle™ PSD is an isolated component used for emergencies and is NOT designed as a primary external load carriage system.
SINGLE BAND CONFIGURATION:
- Type II Mil-Spec webbing- minimum rated breaking (MBS) strength of 10,000 lbs.
- All American forged hardware – proof loaded to rated strength
- Forged buckles tested to 10,500 lbs for three minutes
- Billet aluminum pull handle with ARM/UNARM feature
- 3/16” poly coated steel pull cable with MBS of 2200 lbs
- ½” 316L stainless steel cable housing (Sealed, UV Stabilized)
THREE RING RELEASE:
- Single piece unit MBS 9000 lbs.
- Releases with one hand pull while under 2500 lb load
- All American forged and certified welded components
- Single piece unit MBS 10,500 lbs
- All American forged hardware proof loaded to rated strength
- Built in the USA -Berry Amendment (USC, Title 10, Section 2533a) compliant
- Underwriter Laboratories certified NFPA 1983-2012 Edition general rated anchor
- ISO 9001 Manufacturers certificate of compliance