ARV-QC M / ARV-QC M19
The Air Rescue Systems “Air Rescue Vest Quick Connect” or ARV-QC is a reinvention of the tried and true ARS Air Rescue Vest. The ARV-QC utilizes a highly engineered state-of-the art- pivoting Key-Lock lift system quick connect device that improves safety and eliminates the need for a carabiner. Furthermore, the ARV-QC incorporates all new advanced, lightweight multi-composite materials that significantly reduce over-all system weight but increase strength. Purpose-designed and built by working helicopter operations professionals the ARV-QC provides the benefits of full body capture with the speed of a rescue strop. Created out of the need for a safe, comfortable, and secure full body rescue device.
Color options: Bright Rescue/Military Tan
This personnel carrying device system is to be used for the following helicopter operations:
- Short-Haul – Human External Cargo (HEC)
- Hoist / Winch Operations
- Key-Lock lift system improves safety, simplifies operation, and reduces system height.
- Reinforced neck structure provides vertical supporting head stabilization for conscious and unconscious victims.
- Multiple positioning handles increase ease of victim control by attending rescuer.
- Re-designed load bearing structure and deep seat cavity for additional victim support and comfort.
- Lightweight and designed to fit over bulky clothes, PFDs, and military/LE tactical vests.
- Brings a new level of ease, safety, and security in performing vertical victim picks.
- Easily dons in seconds for standing, seated, prone, or supine patients.
- Rated to an MBS (minimum rated breaking strength) of 4000 lbs. (18kN)
- Rear load control ring attachment for use with tag line and off-set lift systems.
- ARV-QC and deployment bag weight 6 lbs 0 oz (2.7 kg).
- Available in high visibility rescue configuration (with SOLAS tape) and subdued military tan.
- Airworthiness certificate for US Army UH/HH-60 (AWR980 P/N ARV-QC M)
- Airworthiness certificate for US Army UH-72A (AWR9 P/N ARV-QC M)
- Airworthiness certificate for US Navy/US Marine Corp (NA13-1-6.5 P/N ARV-QC M19)
- Built in the USA – Berry Amendment (USC, Title 10, Section 2533a) compliant
- Manufacturer ISO 9001 certified compliant
- ARV-QC M
- ARV-QC M19