The ARES Integrated Immobilization System (ARES-IIS) is a full spinal immobilization system compatible with the ARS Air Rescue Extraction System. Initially designed for Helicopter Rescue Teams operating in smaller aircraft where carrying a full backboard is impractical; the IIS offers responders a lightweight system to replace the current ARES spine board. New self-locking adjustable victim restraint system in conjunction with the small, lightweight design of the board, allows for rapid packaging and removal of many different sized victims with a single system.
When size and weight are an issue, consolidating patient packaging equipment down to one easy to manage bag can make a tremendous difference. Board to buckle the IIS uses the highest quality components and is designed to be completely taken apart during decontamination.
- Sewn Dyneema sling carrying handles
- One piece 1/4” Carbon Fiber Plate
- Color coordinated 2” seatbelt webbing straps
- Adjustable head block board
- New AustriAlpine Cobra GT buckles
- Pediatric compatible
- See ARES for full system solution