Patent pending device designed to clean up the hoist-hook human interface by allowing two separate yet compact attachment points in a light weight highly engineered system. This simple solution eliminates the use of “MAP” Rings, multiple carabiners, and webbing daisy chain systems.
Integrated webbing legs provide much needed separation between the rescuer and the victim making connections to the hoist quicker, easier, and less prone to confusion or missed connections. During the hoist evolution the software legs allow rescuer reposition and manipulate their victim without any issues of hardware binding. The 2-UP Hoist Assist Device provides for safe and efficient hoist insertion, extraction and rescue operations.
Tactical color option available
- 2-UP Plate yields an astounding 54kn MBS
- Sewn webbing legs rated to 30kN MBS
- 3-Stage 30kN MBS Auto-locking carabiners with ANSI rated gates
- CNC’d from aircraft grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Hard anodized and laser etched
- Integrated load ring for attaching rescue equipment
- Rated safety rings for attaching safety lanyard
- High visibility rescue colors
- Down-pull 3-Stage carabiners make for easy one handed operation