PRL SET Category: All Equipment, Hoist, Rescue, Tactical
Connects to users harness and fixed anchors on and off the aircraft. Ideally suited for hoist, skid work, crew and spotter operations. Set includes one fixed and one adjustable. Built in shock absorbers reduce stress on anchors by decreasing peak forces generated when a fall occurs. Multi-purpose, able to fit a variety of your mission requirements, the ARS PRL Set is a must for every helicopter operations crewmember!
Tactical colors and custom solutions available.
- Lanyard MBS 3200 lbs
- Shock absorbers initiate at 2.5 kN’s of force and absorb 2-3 kN of energy when fully elongated (11 inches)
- Kong Tango MBS 5,000 lbs
- Ronstan quick release MBS 5,000 lbs
- Kong Tango classified to meet NFPA 1983-2006 edition standards
- Built in the USA -Berry Amendment (USC, Title 10, Section 2533a) compliant
- ISO 9001 Manufacturers Certificate of Compliance